Information-driven Government – 26/03 – Rotterdam
An innovative conference with the focus on practice that will help you to create better and faster decisions through the use of data and information.
On the 26 of March we will be a part of the information-driven Government event.
Popular subjects of the day:
- Architecture and standards
- Insight and control over data and information
- Connecting and sharing of data and information (internal and external)
- Data analytics, visualisation and dashboarding
- Work together and organise together
- Optimalization of processes
- Change of culture
- Security, privacy and ethical challenges
- Technological developments within the government (AI)
Stadion Feijenoord | Rotterdam
Van Zandvlietplein 1
3077 AA Rotterdam
The extended program of the day is available here
How to subscribe
Don’t hesitate to subscribe and use this link to make sure it’s for free.