Junior Business Developer
To continuously expand our reach, you are expanding the Ground lion CRM with relevant companies and contacts from a broad range of sources (articles, conferences, events, participant lists, and hints from consultants and sales colleagues …). You turn these contacts into leads through cold calling and follow-up calls.
You know how to win trust both internally and externally by showing enthusiasm, asking the right questions to ensure a deep understanding of the prospects’ situation, and by being able to map the opportunity to our core capabilities and references. Senior people in our target organizations have the feeling they draw value from your calls. That provides the foundation for continued contacts and turning these contacts into leads.
You do a quick and good qualification of opportunities to create focus for the rest of the team. You are structured in summarizing lead info and you are eager to get your colleague sales people on the road to success!
To ensure a sustained level of high quality leads, we regularly use external support for data-base cleanup, cold-calling and follow-up calls. You know how to define meaningful pieces of work and do a strict follow-up to ensure we efficiently extend our own capacity. You ensure a high-quality CRM and a high-quality output from it.
You are supported in your quest by product specialists and experienced Account Managers for questions and go to market.
Primary focus is on the Belgian private market. Secondary focus consists of the Netherlands. We are working from the offices of Ground lion in Sint-Martens-Latem.
Who are we looking for?
- 1 – 3 years of experience in marketing and lead generation, preferable in a software or services company
- sales experience is a must
- you get a kick out of hunting new business and convincing C-level personnel in meeting you and your team
- strong willingness to build solid knowledge in an innovative software product (in Adaptive Case management)
- excellent communicator showing sales and marketing potential
- fluent in Dutch, French and English
Candidates should be:
- team player
- possess good communication skills
- eager to learn, show growth potential
What can we promise?
- a high degree of autonomy, opportunity to help building the Ground lion business
- a young and dynamic environment
- a job with a lot of interaction
- a challenging product and service portfolio
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package