International Sales Manager
You are in continuous contact with our prospects and customers, via phone, e-mail, face-to-face meetings, conference calls, webex meetings, … You know how to win trust by asking the right questions, by creating insights that fix the problem and match the Ground lion capabilities. You convert opportunities into proposals and proposals into contracts. You are a strong communicator, not only verbally, but also written. Written proposals testify the high quality job that Ground lion will deliver. Opportunities can be RFP’s, where the customers’ requirements are defined upfront and in detail. An excellent knowledge of the competition is required to position our differentiators in a strong and convincing way. Good negotiation skills are required to deal with the price pressure executed by purchasing. You will work closely with the consultants and the prospect to ensure the proposed solution matches our capabilities.
In case of Adaptive Case Management projects, the prospect has a problem, but no solution. Your solid knowledge of Case Management processes will allow you to draft an approach, together with the prospect and the Ground lion experts involved. You know how to develop a ‘learning path’ where the customer can ‘gradually improve’ towards the best-in-class. Once projects are won, the plan is you stay involved as an account manager, as a trusted partner for the senior project sponsor. You continue the development of the customer relationship. In regular follow-up calls you stay aware of the project progress. In regular account meetings, you stay in touch of “what’s next”, what other issues the customer is trying to tackle. You inspire customers by presenting success stories from other Ground lion customers or from the Adaptive Case Management research.
Primary focus is on the Netherlands, then Luxemburg, Switzerland, Germany and France will follow. You are working from the offices of the MÖBIUS group in the Netherlands.
Who are we looking for?
- 3 – 8 years of sales experience within the ICT sector (software vendor, integrator) and preferably in a consulting environment
- Adaptive Case Management knowledge is a must
- excellent communicator showing sales and marketing potential
- fluent in Dutch, French and English
Candidates should be:
- team player
- possess good communication skills
- eager to learn, show growth potential
What can we promise?
- a high degree of autonomy, opportunity to help building the Ground lion business
- a young and dynamic environment
- a job with a lot of interaction
- a challenging product and service portfolio
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package