Does Ground lion have API’s?
Ground lion has a large set of REST Service API’s to retrieve (GET) all information out of Ground lion and even so to perform actions in Ground lion like creating a case, performing a task, … The Ground lion standard user interface exclusively uses the same Rest Service API’s.
There are different endpoints available such as:
- /caseinstance: to retrieve case information of 1 specific case
- /casetask: to call fort the open tasks of a case
- /casetemplate: makes it possible to see a case template configuration and to create a new case
- /caserelation: makes it possible to define relations between cases
- /casedata: to retrieve case data
- /contact: makes it possible to retrieve Ground lion contacts (person / company /…)
For a detailed overview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.